[Equest-users] UWall Error Using LEED Compliance Ruleset

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:58:26 PDT 2010

Andy,

according to recent previous posts regarding these compliance errors, this
is something that many of us have encountered, but the developers have
advised that there is not a work-around for the users.  This is a
development issue that they are trying to correct as we speak.

Best bet is to create your baseline manually (as before) until this is fixed
in the program.

Pasha