[Equest-users] about heat gain and heat loss per day

Nguyen Hoang Tuan nguyenhgtuan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 10:07:09 PDT 2010

Hi ! Thank You for nice answer
But, why the result of LS-D in D2SimViewer of Cooling --- Heating --- Elec
(cooling energy in MBTU for individal month is much higher than the result
showed in the E-Quest results as Electric and Gas consumption of Space cool, I
have converted MBTU to kWh x 000 to compare easily).  ???
Thank advance for your answer.