[Equest-users] training

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 08:46:21 PST 2010

Many of us do one-on-one training anywhere in the US. I offer that service
and you will probably hear from others. Just about anywhere in the country
is a short plane ride away. There are also many ways to obtain training
using the internet.

I can be reached at 503.875.1925 if you want further info.

Carol

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Karina Cerda <karinacg.2010 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was gonna ask the same but for the Central Texas Area. (San Antonio,
> Austin, Houston, Dallas)
>
> Rohini, does you or your company offer this training?
>
> Thanks!
> Karina Cerda
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM, R B <slv3sat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Karpman consulting based in CT does training in these areas. Not sure if
>> they do one-on-one.(http://karpmanconsulting.net/training.html)
>> -Rohini
>>
>>  On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Darrell Cherry <DCherry at jeberkowitz.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>   Anyone aware of someone that I can get some on-on-one traing with in
>>> the Philly/NYC/DC-Balto area?
>>>

>>> DC

>> --

Carol Gardner PE