[Equest-users] Baseline for LEED Renovation Project

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Wed Nov 17 11:59:59 PST 2010

Bill,

The baseline HVAC system and lighting will both follow the 90.1/Appx G requirements as if it were new construction.  The building envelope is what exists before renovation (unless new fenestration openings are cut).  Hit me up if you need to go into more detail.

Thanks,

     DAKOTA KELLEY
     Project Designer | Energy Analyst

                              Office: 214.744.6199
	              Cell: 214.280.3825
	              Fax: 214.744.0770

http://www.teliospc.com 	3535 Travis St. Suite 115
dakotak at teliospc.com	Dallas, TX 75204

| MEP ENGINEERING · ENERGY MODELING · LEED CONSULTATION · COMMISSIONING |

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and delete this email from all computers.  Any
distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright © 2009 Telios Corporation.