[Equest-users] Pump kW/gpm

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Mon Nov 29 11:57:51 PST 2010

Correct, I did reference Section 11, but the ECB and PRM have the same pumping power requirements, and Section 11 gives the details on how to reach those pumping power requirements.

FYI you will never get 19.0000000 W/GPM or 22.000000 W/GPM, it is always very close, say 18.87 or 21.95 for example,  which is close enough for energy modeling and EAC1 purposes.

I used to use the hunt and peck method which Eddie referenced until I read Section 11.

Tim.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
61 Commercial Street
Rochester NY 14614
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.