[Equest-users] LEED Compliance Analysis

jredburn at mindspring.com jredburn at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 3 14:42:23 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
I just downloaded 3-64 and have been reading the tutorials. It appears that my version does not contain the LEED Compliance Tool.  It is very well hidden if it is in here. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Another lost file.  On page 25 of the basic tutorial is a reference to a file titled "BDL Utility Rate Documentation.pdf located in the Equest\data\ directory.  I can't seem to find this directory either.  Guess I didn't pay my dues.

Regars
Joe