[Equest-users] LEED Compliance Error

Anthony Hardman Anthony at GreenEngineer.com
Fri Oct 8 11:22:03 PDT 2010

Bldg Sim's,

Any more troubleshooting tips with regards to the following LEED Compliance
error, "assign zone to baseline floor system."  I still can't get the
compliance tool to generate a baseline for me.

I don't have any plenums, I started this model in v3.64 and I've exceeded my
time and patience for this project at the moment.

Is there an error code manual (not the tutorial) that states what these
cryptic messages are actually referring to?  I missed that memo.

Anthony Hardman, PE

LEED AP BD&C

Building Performance Analyst

The Green Engineer, LLP