[Equest-users] LEED Comment: Fan Supply Volume

Weekly, Ashley aweekly at pryor-morrow.com
Mon Oct 11 13:15:15 PDT 2010

I received the following comment from our LEED reviewer:

"Ensure that the fan supply volume in the baseline model is modeled
according to Sections G3.1.2.8 by providing sample output reports."

Has anyone had this comment before or know of a report that shows the
information needed (other than uploading all 79 of my SV-A reports)?

Thanks for any help!!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pryor & Morrow Architects, P.A. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Pryor & Morrow Architects & Engineers, P.A. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.