[Equest-users] Changing a exterior wall to an interior wall i detailed data mode

TOPP - Per Topp TOPP at orbicon.dk
Thu Oct 21 08:47:46 PDT 2010

Hi

I have got two shells that supposed to be next to each other and thus the wall between them should be an interior wall and adiabatic.

How do I change an exterior wall to an interior wall in the detailed data mode?

Best regards,

Per Topp
Senior Projektingeniør
Installation, El & VVS (Ballerup)

Tel. dir. +45 44 85 87 09
Mobile: +45 61 55 60 15
TOPP at orbicon.dk

Orbicon | Leif Hansen A/S
Lautrupvang 4B, DK-2750 Ballerup
Tel. +45 44 85 86 87 Fax +45 44 85 86 78

P Please consider the environment before printing.

It is possible to edit the contents of this e-mail electronically, therefore we cannot guarantee that it has not been changed after distribution. This e-mail may contain confidential information. Please be notified that if you are not the intended recipient, then you are prohibited from distributing, copying or archiving this e-mail. Please delete the e-mail and contact the sender as soon as possible.