[Equest-users] Water Source Heat Pump Efficiencies

Kelsey VanTassel KVanTassel at sustaineng.com
Fri Oct 1 07:07:12 PDT 2010

No, you are right, there is nothing listed in the tables for water-source heat pump greater than 135,000 Btu/h. I think that's when you go to the water-chilling packages table and start looking at the minimum efficiencies for water-cooled chillers. That wouldn't cover the heating mode, though. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

Kelsey Van Tassel
Mechanical Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com<mailto:kvantassel at sustaineng.com>
608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477

Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Suite 201
Madison, WI 53717
www.sustaineng.com<http://www.sustaineng.com/>