[Equest-users] LEED-parking garage question/advice needed

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:05:22 PDT 2010

Thanks Jeremy,

I wasn't aware of the 5-year metering requirement for Energy Star...that
does help me 'accept' the advice for the model a bit more.  However, it
still doesn't sit right with me to split a buiding amongst several model
files for the same reason that you mentioned about disproportionate sim
results.

I liked your observations for the finished model--thanks for sharing your
experience on that.  I also like the idea of doing a separate model for the
garage itself with the approach of keeping all the models in separate files,
but I think I will have to reconsider the multi-files approach versus
inputting all 5 structures into one model file.   hmmmm......

pkg