[Equest-users] design flow input vs. SV-A supply flow reporting

Matthew W. Higgins MWHiggins at bpce.com
Fri Oct 8 08:53:43 PDT 2010

Depending on your system type (VAV) I've found that you need to ensure your Min and Max flow ratios are set at 1.0 for each system, if appropriate. While the system sizing ratio is one thing, flow ratios are another.

But maybe you've tried that already, I don't know...

Matthew Higgins, ASHRAE-HBDP, LEED-AP
Energy Engineer

Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.
4600-C Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM  87109
505-883-4111
505-888-1436  Fax