[Equest-users] unconditioned spaces

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 05:38:01 PDT 2010

You can get the monthly temperature by first outputting the hourly
temperature and using excel to do the averages.
What controls are you thinking of? You could do daylight control based on
illuminance and solar control based on glare.
- Rohini

Rohini Brahme, Ph.D., LEED AP
Building energy analysis, tool development and training
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX