[Equest-users] Unmet Heating Hours - ES

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Wed Oct 20 13:06:18 PDT 2010

Chris,

Your building has 14 underheated zones.

Go to "Tools", "Quality Control Reporting...", then click the "QC
Details" tab, and then select "Show Errors Only".

Check section 6: Zone Control and Equipment Sizing.

What I usually do is that I increase the supply flow rate for each of
these 14 zones. This is the best option to solve the issue of unmet
loads in my opinion.

Best,

Omar

Please note that EcoConsulting is holding a new series of eco-seminars
on Green Building & LEED GA Training in November.

More information available at:
<http://ecoconsulting.net/www/Seminar_Series_Lebanon_Nov10.htm>
http://ecoconsulting.net/www/Seminar_Series_Lebanon_Nov10.htm

___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer

Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)

Nahas Building, 4th floor

4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue

Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI

Beirut, Lebanon

Tel:          +961 (0) 1 971 266
Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045