[Equest-users] Building footprint

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Fri Oct 22 13:32:23 PDT 2010

If this is one building, then the footprint would be 72'x100'.  You would use custom zoning to split the building down the center.  If necessary, you can change the interior wall construction of the appropriate walls once you enter the detailed edit mode.

Or, you could create two separate shells that are 36'x100' sitting next to each other.  The walls between them would be exterior walls, and if I understand correctly, this is probably not what you want.

Jeremy

From: mike steadman [mailto:steadys at charter.net]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 12:49 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Building footprint

I am entering a project under schematic wizard page 3 0f 41.
Basic rectangle shape building 72 feet wideby 100 ft long.
I wish to divide building into 2 equal parts.
36 x 100 one side fire barn, one side municple office space.
When using custom tab for building foot print , how can I draw x any y wall down the middle and for zoning pattern what should i select

P.S. Any equest training on the horizon in the midwest?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Mike
Mike Steadman
Energy Manager
ABI Mechanical
231-943-4114 ext 250
msteadman at abimechanical.com<mailto:msteadman at abimechanical.com>
Traverse City Michigan

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.