[Equest-users] DD edit - properties tool inactive

Sangeetha Divakar sangeetha.divakar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:18:15 PDT 2010

Thanks Charles, but, double clicking is not working either. This happens
even when I just open a new project, keep the defaults in the wizard and
open the DDedit mode. I also get the error " unable to locate default data
for command=SYSTEM, Type = 5, Keyword = Heat-source" when I add a new
system. Does this imply that I am missing something in the installation that
the DDedit is not working?

Sangeetha Divakar R.A, LEED AP, Assoc. ASHRAE

4850 156th Ave NE, #22

Redmond, WA

(425) 770 - 5042

sangeetha.divakar at gmail.com