[Equest-users] LEED-parking garage question/advice needed

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:52:07 PDT 2010

Hi Pasha,

I would put all 4 buildings and the garage into one model. As Jeremy pointed
out doing so would take care of any metering and shading issues. The only
downside I can think of is the size of the model, which might add to the run
time. Since eQ is so fast, however, it's a difference of 2 minutes vs 30
seconds, just enough time to grab another cup of coffee or to let the dogs
out.

Best,

Carol