[Equest-users] VRV Special case: is it worth modeling?

Eddie Corwin ecorwin at altanova-energy.com
Thu Oct 14 11:36:30 PDT 2010

I know that it id not a good idea to do without looking into it more, but after
reading through the literature, specifically the new features document, I felt
ok doing it. The document specifically lists an air cooled condenser as being an
acceptable option.  I was, and still am skeptical of it, but
the documentation clearly states that it is a valid option.