[Equest-users] ASHRAE 90.1-2007 - VRV

Li, Lan lli at sbmce.com
Thu Oct 14 12:32:22 PDT 2010

Ashrae 90.1-2010 has min. requirements on this.

Lan Li, PE

Mechanical Engineer

Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC

1540 Corporate Woods Parkway

Uniontown, OH 44685

Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 123

Cell: (330) 904-6292

Fax: (330) 896-9180

lli at sbmce.com

www.sbmce.com

Columbus Branch Office (614) 448-1498

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thank you