[Equest-users] (no subject)

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:56:39 PDT 2010

On screen 1 of your wizard file you have the options to select "immediately
above", "via coordinates", etc. for the placement of another shell on top of
one or more.   Sometimes it may be useful to use the "specify coordinates"
check box and specify the location of your additional shell on top of
another.

If you need more help locating or using this function, write back and I can
send you some screen shots or take a look at your model file for you.

pkg