[Equest-users] Question from a Beginner

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Mon Oct 25 14:40:15 PDT 2010

Curious - I haven't seen this before. It might be a newer version that requires this, but I doubt it.

Maybe its an issue with your computer setup and permission?

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
t: 404-443-7462    f: 404.892.5823       e: vikram.sami at perkinswill.com   www.perkinswill.com
Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society