[Equest-users] Mexico City weather file

Jonathan Smith jsmith at csarchpc.com
Wed Oct 27 06:16:22 PDT 2010

Brian,

The previous response may address your needs. Nevertheless, being able
to view the weather data is useful. You can do this by using the weather
file converter. See link to

eQ_WthProc: Convert EnergyPlus EPW Files into eQUEST and DOE-2 BIN Files

http://doe2.com/index_wth.html

Jonathan R. Smith AIA LEED(r)AP

CSArch

www.csarchpc.com