[Equest-users] newbie question on simple modeling

Fleming, Joe joe.fleming at tlc-eng.com
Wed Oct 27 08:33:30 PDT 2010

Equest is perfect for this kind of comparison.  And, you should be able to complete the full comparison in the wizard mode.

If you want accurate results for the annual energy cost and savings, you will need to override some of the eQuest defaults and input the building specific information.

Joe Fleming
E.I., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Mechanical Engineer I

TLC Engineering for Architecture