[Equest-users] newbie question on simple modeling

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:21:35 PDT 2010

You should create your building first and edit the utility rates as per the
actual rates.
once you done with baseline all you need to do is create the new window type
with triple glazed specification and change the window type to the new
material in summary section in 3d view. all other parameters will not affect
yr comparison since you are changing just the glazing type and keepin HVAC
and otehr details constant while calculating the % savings

Regards
Deepika