[Equest-users] Steam Heating plus Domestic

Kelsey VanTassel KVanTassel at sustaineng.com
Thu Oct 28 12:51:59 PDT 2010

I would use the "Radiant Slab" air-side system type, then you don't have to worry about airflows. I don't know how to connect the steam boiler to the DHW loop.

Kelsey Van Tassel
Mechanical Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com<mailto:kvantassel at sustaineng.com>
608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477

Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Suite 201
Madison, WI 53717
www.sustaineng.com<http://www.sustaineng.com/>