[Equest-users] Occupancy Sensors

Michael Mantai mmantai at systemworcx.com
Sat Oct 30 04:56:33 PDT 2010

Section 9.4.1.2 requires occupancy sensors in the following spaces:

1.classrooms (not including shop classrooms, laboratory classrooms, and
preschool through 12th grade class-rooms)
2.conference/meeting rooms
3.employee lunch and break rooms.

Any other areas that have occupancy sensors can be credited in the energy
model.