[Equest-users] simulating fan coils

Lilach Raz lilachnew at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 10:19:29 PDT 2010

Hello,

can anybody please tell me how can I simulate a central heat pump/chiller system
with 2 pipe fan coil terminals in each room. what I mean is that the heat pump
supplies the chilled/hot water to all fan coils. if I define in the wizard the
heat pump as cooling and heating source, then I can't choose fan coils. as a
result I have no CHW or HW loop. if I work in detailed mode in order to define
the fan coils, I can't define the heat pump as the source for the CHW/HW loop
(it just appears in the air side HVAC). any ideas how can I do that??

thanks and regards,
Lilach.