[Equest-users] Help on NEW eQuest 3.64 error msg!

Arunabha Sau runabha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:18:07 PDT 2010

Folks,

I'm one of the newer eQuest users!

I've just installed the new eQuest and tried to make a T24 Saving by Design
code-compliant run but it did NOT run!

Therefore my email seeking help.

In my model, all the systems are modeled, but I receive an error message
stating, “*set Supply Fan Curve: CRule::Eval()” -* I've no idea what this
means!

Please see the attached image showing the error msg!

Is it anything related to the deficiencies in my input, something wrong the
way I’ve modeled the systems, or perhaps a software bug?

If I can get direction on this issue, it would be a great help.

Thanks,
Aru