[Equest-users] Building only below grade

pranita kothuru pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 06:29:53 PDT 2010

Hello -

1) I am trying to model a two storey office building which is completely
below grade. there is not part of the building above grade. It has no
windows etc. eQuest is not allowing me to model a building without any floor
above grade. Is there a work around for this.

The building is 15' below grade.

2) In DD there is a building area under Area and Floors- do we insert the
total building sqaure footage here?

Thank You.

--
*Pranita.*

'The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we
miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.' Michelangelo