[Equest-users] Installation issue (I assume)

Corey Kuck ckuck at emcengineers.com
Tue Sep 28 12:30:55 PDT 2010

My installation is failing anytime I choose Oakland Area sites, regardless of site. When I hit finish in the wizard, I get the progress bar for the BDL process, but when the process is finished, rather than seeing an updated model of the building (any building, including a completely untouched default building), eQuest shuts down. No error message or anything, it's like it calls up a program close function instead of a wizard exit function.

Corey H. Kuck, PE, CEM
Energy Engineer

E M C Engineers, Inc.