[Equest-users] Equest v3.64 - Plenum and Zones

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Sep 2 08:37:30 PDT 2010

Mike,

The eQUEST wizard will create plenums based on the inputs for systems.
For example, if you use the Schematic Design Wizard and select a VAV
system, you will get one plenum per floor. If you select Packaged Single
Zone you will get one plenum per zone. If you use the Design Development
Wizard, you have the option of selecting System per Floor or System per
Zone, which will create the plenums accordingly.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608