[Equest-users] Modeling Theater

Mohammad Almasri malmasri at ems-int.com
Thu Sep 16 03:04:25 PDT 2010

The building is a learning center . As it seen in the section view,  the
elevation will change from back until the screen.

In case like this , it will be not be accurate to model this zone with
constant elevation (the maximum elevation), the volume itself will represent
a load on the HVAC system.

So, eQUEST can model the zone as actual? Or the volume is our concern; so we
can approximate the elevation to get the actual volume?

Best regards,

Masri_new