[Equest-users] Modeling Theater

Grammy grammy.hkust at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 03:17:32 PDT 2010

If you want to model this accurately, you can edit the polygon in detail
mode. But it will spend a lot of time to do such things, obviously. You
should consider that how much it means for accurately model the geo, the geo
is much more important then the HVAC system setting or schedule, etc.

In my opinion, the geo is not serious too much, just model a constant
height.

Anyway, you can refer DOE2.2 vol 2 and 3 for more details about geo in
DOE2.2.