[Equest-users] Parking Garage Question

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 10:35:20 PDT 2010

Jason:

Forgive my confusion, but could you not use the DD Wizard, create two buildings,
and place the parking garage beneath the building where it is located?

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com