[Equest-users] A lot of warning messages!

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:51:31 PDT 2010

On some models, I have had quite a few warning messages, such as "space XX
might have insufficient heating capacity" where the space in question was
modeled with the design heating equipment and showed no unmet hours.  For
warnings like this, I usually include a little explanation in the LEED
documentation stating "XX warnings are of the form: 'space may have
insufficient heating capacity'  As the space shows no unmet load hours, we
feel that this is ok..."
But, if your windows aren't on the correct wall, this could be a problem.
Look at the warnings though, it could be that your glass and frame area is
larger than the actual wall area, so the issue may not be position, but
size.

--
Karen