[Equest-users] No Heating from PVVT Heat Pump

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Thu Sep 30 06:26:28 PDT 2010

The best way to "understand what is going on" is
to examine the INP files to find how the system
is defined.  That will help you to understand how
the simulation engine works.  equest is a front
end to DOE2.2.  It is a good idea to become
familiar with the DOE2.2 keywords and how they effect the model.