[Equest-users] Weather File Missing

Sheri Sheri at fireandicegeo.com
Fri Apr 1 11:35:02 PDT 2011

I have looked at the archives, but did not see anything specifically
related to this topic. I exported from Elite Chvac into eQUEST. I did
not get any BLD errors, but when I click on Simulate Building
Performance, I get an error that says "The following weather file is
required to perform the simulation for the selected location but was not
found: C:\Users\Sheri\Documents\eQUEST 3-64 Data\Weather\CZ2 \ CZ06.bin"
I click on the Install via Internet button & get this error: " An error
occurred while opening the file to be downloaded, Error:3".

I looked in this directory & that file is actually there, so I do not
understand why it is not recognizing it.

I did try to go in through eQUEST to see the actual location selected
and it shows the default information. I thought this should have come
through with Chvac as my building is in Kansas.

Any assistance would sure be appreciated!!

Thank you,

Sheri Rice,

Assistant General Manager

Fire & Ice Geothermal, LLC