[Equest-users] #SV #SI symbol index symbol value

Molly Curtz molly.curtz at arup.com
Thu Apr 7 11:04:48 PDT 2011

When I look at the DOE2 Default expressions for many entries in eQuest (right click, Edit/View User Default) I see BDL expressions such as:

switch (#SV(#P("TYPE")))
    case  1 : unused
    case  8 : unused
    case 17 : unused
    default : no_default
   endswitch

Can someone point me to the location where I can identify which system is referenced by the #SV values shown here of "1," "8," "17,", etc., etc.?
I guess I am looking for the "symbol table" reference in the DOE2.2 Topics manual, but I don't know where to find this.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Molly Curtz
Mechanical Engineer

Arup
403 Columbia Street  Suite 220 Seattle WA 98104
t +1 206 749 9674  d +1 206 493 2234
f +1 206 749 0665
www.arup.com