[Equest-users] Zoning Odd Spaces - Designing for LEED Canada NC 1.0 MNECB

Tai Lieu tailieu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:01:52 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I've been searching constantly on google through the old responses for
Zoning spaces, before i got to the 6th keyword I called it quits and decided
to personally ask the eQuest community for your  knowledge.

I'm working on a building using thats 200,000 sq-ft heat pumps
What do you guys generally do with mechanical, electrical, vestibule spaces?

What I intended on doing with the mechanical spaces is to model them as
unconditioned
OR simplify the model more by grouping them in with the larger spaces
BUT there's a fair amount of them for the heat pumps.

Let me know what you're opinion is?

Tai Lieu
LEED AP BD+C