[Equest-users] T24 Compliance Error

Ross Farris RFarris at glumac.com
Wed Apr 27 13:25:58 PDT 2011

I am currently trying to have eQUEST v3.64 generate the Title 24
compliance forms for a project and I am continually getting this error:

Error Local() error - BOILER:rvEtMax intermediate values not found.
Evaluating rule: Flag C-THERM-EFF-MAX

I have read that there are some errors that arise (particularly with the
boilers) that aren't a mistake of the user inputs but rather a bug
within the program which isn't fixable. Before I spend a great deal of
time error shooting my boiler problem, I was wondering if anyone can
tell me whether or not my error is a fixable error.

Cheers,

Ross Farris

Energy Analyst

GLUMAC | 415.398.7667