[Equest-users] Shading

Shalini Modi shalinimodi at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 12:00:37 PDT 2011

Thanks, Ashu. Yes, I modeled overhangs (but not fins). I want to model movable shading, which moves according to the movement of sun specially in the east side to prevent overheating. So I was wondering if designing some schedules will be helpful and if so, how to do that. Would you suggest that overhangs and fins are all I would need (for a heating dominated region) instead of movable shading?

Shalini