[Equest-users] Ceiling Height Problem

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:14:39 PDT 2011

Does only those two spaces have 8 foot ceilings or the whole building?

When you utilize the design wizard you can specify a floor to ceiling height
and a floor to floor height.  I would use this and input 8 and 25 ft
respectively.  Then if some of the spaces span the whole 25 ft, i would
leave wizard mode and enter design mode and delete the plenum spaces and
change the heights of the rooms to be 25 ft.  it is much easier to delete
than create once you get to the design mode.

Hope this helps.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM, BLafley <BLafley at cetonline.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am modeling a 1 story retail/warehouse space that has a 25 foot ceiling.
>  How do I put an office and a restroom space that have 8 foot ceilings?
>
> Thanks for any assistance,
> --
> Bill Lafley
> Energy Analyst
> Center for Ecological Technology (CET)
> 320 Riverside Drive - 1A Florence, MA 01062
> blafley at cetonline.org <mailto:blafley at cetonline.org> / 413-586-7350 ext.
> 222
> 413-695-2730 (cell) Visit www.cetonline.org <http://www.cetonline.org>
> Support our work <https://www.merchantamerica.com/cet/echopay/index.php>