[Equest-users] Changing wall types in detailed edit mode

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:55:22 PDT 2011

or open the .inp file w/notepad or your favorite text editor & change it
there.

exterior definition:
"EL1 North Wall (G.C10.I42)" = INTERIOR-WALL
    NEXT-TO          = "OFFICE-183 (f1.s9)"
    CONSTRUCTION     = "Interior Wall Construction"
    LOCATION         = SPACE-V3
    ..

interior definition:
"EL1 West Wall (G.ENE9.E14)" = EXTERIOR-WALL
    CONSTRUCTION     = "90.1-2004 Exterior Wall"
    LOCATION         = SPACE-V2
    SHADING-SURFACE  = YES
    ..