[Equest-users] Where to find summary of overridden defaults etc.

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:44:52 PDT 2011

You're probably getting at the nature of the reviewer's comment better than
I did, Nick. I read "over-sizing" rather that "auto-sizing" because I had
just read that section in the User's Manual.

So basically we are doing auto-sizing but we call it "sizing runs" which we
use to input the pertinent data into the baseline, e.g. kW/cfm, cooling coil
size, heating coil size and/or cfm, or some combination of output from our
sizing runs.

--
Carol Gardner PE