[Equest-users] REPORT??!

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Apr 21 14:35:57 PDT 2011

Maria,

I don't have any immediate suggestions, but this is a unique-sounding
problem... you might need to upload your files and hopefully one of the
developers or someone more familiar with the underworkings of
eQuest/DOE2 can shed some light on why your SS-O (zonal summed hours for
temperature bins) reports aren't showing up...  All I can think of is to
check that you're opening/simulating with the same version of equest
that made the file, and that you have indeed run a simulation to
completion.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER