[Equest-users] v3.64 error

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 21 18:12:02 PDT 2011

I have a new Toshiba laptop running Windows 7.  I occasionally have a problem
with the program crashing.  This happens when I switch back to Wizard mode after
entering the Detailed Mode.  When I click Finish on the Design Development
Wizard Project Navigator Window.  The error is an invalid argument encountered.

If I close eQuest and reopen then switch back to Detail Mode, some of the data
is missing, such as shell components.

Paul Diglio