[Equest-users] Parametric runs in EQuest

Grammy Jiang grammy.jiang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 17:45:19 PDT 2011

I don't know why your model crashed, if you attach your files somebody in
the list will help you.

Otherwise, simulating directly by DOE22 is another option, but it will not
generate such many files like eQuest. If you know perl or python, such
programming language can help you to summarize result very quickly.

Best Regards,

Grammy, Jiang