[Equest-users] why cooling in winter

Charles Land cland at geo-marine.com
Tue Apr 26 06:00:42 PDT 2011

Just because it is cold outside doesn't mean there aren't areas of your building that may still need cooling.  What type of system do you have?  Do you have a constant supply temperature setting?  Do you have any outside air in your system?  Are there any interior spaces?  Multiple floors?  Are there any days within these months that approach or are hotter than ~55 F?  Are there any large equipment loads in any of your spaces?