[Equest-users] Question about layout of duct

Jeremy Poling Jeremy.Poling at transwestern.net
Tue Apr 26 14:51:46 PDT 2011

The Basics tab for each HVAC system includes a Duct Losses section with
a number of keywords.  You can use these to describe the conditions of
the environment your duct is in, but you cannot physically just tell the
software that the duct is located "underground" and have the properties
pre-populate.  If you right-click on any of the fields you can access
the help file documentation to get a better idea of what to input.

Jeremy R. Poling, PE, LEED AP+BDC