[Equest-users] Window6 eQUEST Results

Otto Schwieterman oschwieterman at fhai.com
Thu Apr 28 07:32:52 PDT 2011

Thanks Bruce,

I ended up selecting a window in the eQUEST library that was very
similar to the results that I got from Window6.

What are others doing for creating their windows in eQUEST? Are you
selecting the window from the library that is the most similar to the
window that you are using? Are you importing the glass from Window6 or
are you creating the window in eQUEST?

What are you using for the ASHRAE 90.1 baseline window? I typically
select the window from the library that is the closest to the baseline
window values.